Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Floor stain UPDATE update

So i peeked in to the house for the first time in over a week.  because the floors has been curing and we had to stay off - also, I've been super busy and just didn't have time to snoop around.

I had been a bit concerned about the floors because the photos our contractor had sent us of the applied darker stain, once drier than the pic Jon sent,  looked really blotchy and streaky - just showing too much of the wood grain - making the floors look high contrast and super textured.




well, in person, i am happy to report, the floors look amazing.  I am super happy with how the stain came out.  I had the same blotchy look in the pics i took - but believe me the floors look great.




I can really see the room starting to take shape.


Even though the floors had had several days to dry, i stayed off them to be safe.  I did peak in from the front door as well and found this...

#junkmailfail

just a hilarious mishap - that i hope will be an easy fix for the pros.

No comments:

Post a Comment